1 Jul 2013

Holidays...Finally

I apologise for the lack of posts lately (I'm sure none of you actually care though), I have been really busy doing all sorts of things, none of which are overly exciting. But finally, the eleven week term is over and it's holidays, thank god for that.

However, I have been told that it is in fact not holidays by ¾ of my teachers. Apparently, the title "school holidays" does not exist for Year 12's, "school holidays" actually means two weeks of school work minus the teachers and minus the classrooms. This then leads me to my next question, what is the point?!

a little bit like what my holidays will be looking like (loads of folio work),
minus the cuteness and the neatness.
(source)

So right now I'm currently sitting in bed, looking like an absolute slob that hasn't washed her hair in two days and guess what, I don't care! (Minus the greasy hair because it's pretty gross.) And while sitting here I have come to the decision that I am going to get the majority of my work done as early as possible, none of that leave it to the last minute crap like I did last time.

So today, I am going to clean up my room, wash my hair and basically get my shit together. You know what, I'm even going to go into school tomorrow and on Wednesday, ludicrous I know, but sometimes you've just gotta do what you've gotta do.

I'm saying all this now but in half an hour's time there's a very good chance I'll be watching season 8 of Friends for the twentieth time. With all that said and done, how are you going to spend your holidays? (That's if you are on holidays, if not tell me anyway, make up some bullshit. No one's going to know any different, that's the beauty of the internet.) - Zoe x


No comments:

Post a Comment